Residential Heating Vents Cleaning In Greensboro
Protect your loved ones
The lack of proper heating vents cleaning can not only decrease the appropriate functioning of heating and cooling systems, eventually, damaging them creating higher expenses, but also a higher health risk may be present in your household. A few of the most common symptoms you might experience are:
- Irritating feeling in eyes, nose, or throat, symptoms may get worse when AC is turned on.
- Headaches whenever you are home, but goes away when you get fresh air.
- Allergy symptoms such as runny nose, itchy eyes, and rashes.
- Nausea, fatigue, or dizziness whenever you are inside the home.
- Memory loss.
- Changes in mood.
The most common reason for the symptoms mentioned above and dozens more could be Black Mold or Toxic Mold. Black Mold is a type of microfungus found everywhere in nature or very particular environments usually created by humans. Environments that present condensation, humidity, and darkness are ideal places for its growth.
Attacking the source
Most people would reach straight into their cabinet for antihistamines, nasal sprays. If this has been an ongoing issue, your doctor may have recommended immunotherapy. All of the above are quick fixes, which will give you a momentary feeling of wellbeing until the next breakout.
There are ways of removing visible mold growth from surfaces to avoid health problems; these could be:
- A commercial mold removal product, hot soapy water, or a mixture of 1 cup of bleach per gallon of water.
- If you are planning to use an ozone machine to kill mold schedule leaving the house as well since ozone can cause distress to the respiratory system.
- Clean carpets, insulation, or wallboard that show signs of mold thoroughly
- Contact a professional if there is mold growth in the home or if allergic reactions occur when near moldy surfaces.
The perfect way of getting rid of the issue is attacking the source directly, our technicians at KAY Heating & Air Conditioning have been trained to not only clean your heating and cooling system thoroughly eliminating localized spores but also identify separate allergens that might be affecting your health in your own house. Residential heating vents cleaning in Greensboro is one of the many services Kay Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. offers to ensure your wellbeing. GIVE US A CALL TODAY!